Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Pictures

Well, I finally got around to getting the kids pictures taken.
Garon 4 years
Brisa 2 1/2 years
(I was alittle late on getting Brisa's done, I was pregnant that is the only excuse I can give)

Truper 8 weeks old

Darling kids

There were only two pictures taken of all of them together because it is very hard to get all three kids looking at the camera and not moving at the same time. This one was the best.

Grandparents and Great-Grandparents that look at this blog, I have pictures for you, I just need to get them in an envelope and in the mail, this task alone is becoming difficult. :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable! I love them! I can't believe how much Brisa looks like you! Unbelievable!

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Awwwww! Too adorable! I get a picture too! Me! Me! Me!

Jeff and Jess said...

You totally can tell that Garon is a Dustin! The pictures are great!