2 Months Old
I can't believe my baby is 2 months already. Man, time sure does fly. I wish that we could keep them as babies forever ( but still sleep through the night). Truper had a doctors appointment yesterday and he weighs 13 lbs 4 oz, and is 23 inches long. Garon weighed just this amount when he was 2 months old but was much longer. I guess I just produce big boys. I do love them though.






7 comments:
TWO MONTHS????!!!! Baaaahhhh! He's so CUTE! Love the chubs! What a big boy. We love 'em chubby and healthy, don't we!!
What a beautiful and healthy baby! Love you!
He is too cute! I love the name by the way. We will be up in Idaho end of July :). Congrats again, seems like we just saw you guys.
Too cute! Mikelle can't wait to see him. She'll be there on 6/9
Truper's face in the last shot matches Garon's in the car sleeping. Interesting family dynamics with the neck thing.
Post a Comment