Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Northern Idaho Trip


Over Easter weekend we took a trip up to Northern Idaho. This included Couer D'Alene and Spokane, Washington. Gary had a couple days off of work so we figured why not. It was very fun. The kids did really well on the 6 hour drive either way and thought that spending time in the hotel was the best. My mom and sister came too, it was very fun to have them along ( they of course drove in a different car, because if they did ride with us, I promise it wouldn't of been that fun, for them especially). We got to spend some time in downtown Spokane where they have very pretty falls and then most of our time in Couer D'Alene, which is only 30 mins from Spokane, Washington. If you have never been to Couer D'Alene you are so missing out. It is so unbelievably gorgeous. Everything is green and the lake is spectaclar. We got to spend some time at the lake playing around. They have a very fun and exciting playground, the kids absolutely loved it ( kids including Aunt Kariann and Gary).
We got home just in time to wake up and see what the Easter bunny brought. It was a fast and short trip but very enjoyable.
Garon asleep in the car on the way there, it was like midnight when we finally got to the hotel. Doesn't look very comfortable to me.

Coeur D'Alene Lake
Garon with his aunt Kariann



Gary and Brisa
Brisa's favorite part of the lake were all the seagulls that were very friendly

Yes ,I know Brisa has her shoes on the wrong feet, I swear she does it herself and when I try to correct her she will put it right back the way she wants. So strong!!!



Garon in some sort of tower, I think it is a big firepit tower thingy

Family at the lake

Hanging out at the Hotel

The highlight (according to Garon)

2 comments:

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Awww.that picture with Garon and the baby is so adorable! Too cute!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

LOVE the pictures! I agree, it is beautiful up there. So, any new developments in that area...????