Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brisa's Birthday Party

Brisa's Birthday cake, I think this one is my favorite!
Should we say "Spoiled"Thank you Great Grandmom and Granddad. Brisa picked out a princess baby doll, are we surprised.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, Brisa loved everything you got her.



This was the best picture we got. I say the best because the Birthday girl looks very cute. Garon was acting like an older, 3 year old brother. And I have no idea what Gary is doing.


Blowing out the candles. Brisa got so close that she almost burnt her lips


Enjoying the "LadyBug" cake


"I hate Girl parties, and I am so tired, when is my birthday party"

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome! Is Garon stuck on the "when's my birthday" thing too? Cute cake and cute family!

Tifani said...

So Cute! You always make adorable cakes! I love Garen's complaint at the end of the post. Happy Birthday Brisa!

Holly said...

Your kids are too darn cute! I hope you don't mind, I linked to your blog from Greg and Steph's. I am Gary's cousin Holly. I'm glad I found you guys! It looks like you're havin' fun birthday and Halloween parties at your house! I am going to link your blog from mine, if you don't mind. Ours is jansenandholly.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Hol

Mandy + Aubrey said...

LOVE the cake! That's just about the cutest cake I've ever seen. I wish we could've been there! What an adorable little two year old! The picture of Garon is classic. Boys. Gotta love em!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

That is the cutest little cake. I think Mikayla would really like that for her birthday!