Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday BRISA!!!

Brisa is 2 today....I can not believe how two years have passed by so quickly. It was just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital. Brisa has been a joy to have. I have learned alot from her in these past two years. Here are just a couple: Boys and Girls are not the same; girls can scream louder then boys; little girls are born true mother's.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!! WE LOVE YOU















3 comments:

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Oh, Sweet Little Brisa, are you two already? Happy Birthday!

Love the baby pictures! You were one of the most beautiful newborns I've ever seen. Have a great day! We love you! Emma, Clay, Charity, and Grant all say Happy Birthday!

Lawther family said...

she is so cute. Love the pictures of her. She looks so much like you I think. Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

She's adorable! Happy (late) birthday!