Rainy day fun!!!!
It has been raining here now for 3 days straight. I keep waiting for snow, but it just seems to never come. The kiddos are handling the indoors rather nicely. Here is proof. Too bad my house is not big enough to put a huge playground inside, but if we did that, they would probably still prefer to do it their way. I think this is more fun anyways.
Baking is always a rainy day treat. Especially licking the bowl and spoon.




7 comments:
looks like lots of fun! I am sorry that it is rainy there...it's a beautiful fall day outside here, but it won't last long!
So fun!! I can not wait to get my hands on those cute little kids! What's cookin? I want some! I can almost see what your kitchen looks like now...are you never going to post pictures???!!! I guess I'll see it in PERSON soon enough! We're thinkin we'll spend the night in Logan on the 21st and get to your house early afternoon on the 22nd--sound okay? Do you know when Robert and Klaire are coming up? Hooray! There's only something like 40 more days to go!
Snow in Rigby? Like that is really going to happen! Umm and I don't think what Garon is doing to the spoon qualifies as a lick. Looks like fun!
Rain? What's that?
We totally spaced on Brisa's bday. We saw the adorable pictures and went, "D'oh!" We'll have to make up for it at Christmas. And don't tell me not to worry about it either. ...Jill
I guess it didn't like my other post.
I love the spoon-in-the-mouth picture! You're lucky you have seasons and "weather". hence, the name of my blog! ...Jill
hey check our my photo blog to see some of the pics we got on that freezing day. They're cute but we need to keep doing more...
thanx for the fun night!
Post a Comment