Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!

5 years ago today I started my life with my best friend, and now I can honestly say that that was the best choice that I could of ever made. Gary is the best for me, he is loving, generous, and the sweetest person I know. I love him with all my heart. And to top all the off, he is the best father ever. Happy Anniversary Honey, you have made me a very happy girl!!!!!



5 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!! We are so glad that Gary is a member of the family! ;) He is perfect for you and you guys are perfect together! We love and miss you!

Lawther family said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't marrage great. :) You two are great together. How fun it is to see how perfectly two can fit together huh? :)

Tifani said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary. Those pictures take me back in time. I wish I would have gone to your wedding! I love you and could not have had a better best friend growing up. I am really, really going to visit you in the next couple of years, once we are making money. Your so pretty! I miss you.

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

So cute, We are glad that you are apart of this crazy Dustin clan!!! Love ya
Heath

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary! You are so beautiful! Did you get married in the Manti temple? Your pictures are stunning.