Fun Weekend!!!!
We went on our first trip away from home since Thanksgiving this last weekend. It was good to get away and do something different for a change. Gary's older brother was graduating from college and being commissioned in the Army. We went down to Ogden to support and to spend time with family. It was fun for Garon to see his cousins. His boy cousin is almost 2 years older then him, but you can't really still the difference, because Garon is basically his same height and build. They had so much fun together. They had a sleepover for 2 nights. Imagine 4 kids; ages: 3 years, 4 years, and 6 years all in the same room. It was really fun to get them all asleep.
It was really great to see Grandma and Grandpa. Brisa really took to Grandpa. She tried to claim him has her personal assistant in everything that she did. It was really good to spend time the Grandma and Grandpa, especially Grandpa because this is the only Grandpa that my kids really have and they are totally in love with him.
Saturday we got to together with all of Gary's extended family on his Mom's side in Logan. It was a real party with yummy food, a pinata, a trampoline, and a zip line. Garon was a fan of all. Even the zip line, even though it made his mother very nervous I think that was his favorite thing to do by far. He woke up Sunday morning and told us that his "muscles are tired". He used muscles that I am sure he never used before with the zip line and trampoline. It is always fun to experience new things.
All in all we had a great time seeing family and making new memories.
(I am such a horrible person, I never got out my camera, I guess you can call it "LAZY", I'm sorry.)



No comments:
Post a Comment