Monday, April 21, 2008

18 months....going on 16 years

I just couldn't resist showing this off. I was in the same room with Brisa, I was taking bread out of the oven and the next thing I know, I look behind me and there is my beautiful Brisa with blue lipstick ( and teeth and tongue, she hasn't quite figured out how to just get the lips). Its a good thing that markers are made washable and non-toxic. Sigh of relief..........


Please try to ignore the messy face underneath all the blue

6 comments:

Tifani said...

Markers huh? I am going to have to try that out. She is an awesome job. She stayed right on her lips. That is pretty impressive.

Lawther family said...

What a little beauty queen. :) She did a pretty good job staying on the lips...
Looks like lots of fun. :)

Jill said...

Love the smiling one. Too cute...Jill

Brooke said...

She is so cute! I am impressed with her aim with the marker. She got her lips really well.

Katie said...

What's so random about my last post?! ;) It's what my life consists of right now..settling in, just to be moved in a year or so. How exciting would it be if I lived in Pocatello or IF?

Brooke said...

Becca have you ever heard of color wonder. I love those things. Otherwise we'd have a lot of incidents like this. I'm just waiting for Trey to use Jack as his canvas. She looks cute though. Blue is definitely her color.