Month of May Randomness!!!!!
Here is Brisa sporting her new TUTU I made her. Don't go praising me just yet, it took me like 30 minutes, it was a "no-sew" tutu.
We were finally able to find a day in May that was warm enough to play in the park.
(Hudson, Brisa, Garon, and Savannah)
Going to Church
I found Brisa in this situtation. I have no idea how she got there, but she sure stayed there for a while.








7 comments:
I love all these pictures! Very cute!!
Cute kids and cute tutu! Now if only I had a girl to make one for.
Thanks for finding us...although stalking is a little more creepy than just asking if we have a family blog! You're kids are so cute!
We're moving back to CO this Sunday so let us know if you're ever in the durango area!
Your kids are so cute! I wish I were still up there to see them in person.
I have a picture of Kainoa stuck in our saucer just like that! Kids are so funny. Love the pictures, Brisa's tutu is so cute. I am all about the no sew jobs. :) Glad the weatehr is warming up for you. :)
Aaaawwww!!! We miss you guys so much! Cute pictures. The kids love seeing their cousins!!! Gary's book is great--we're taking it slow, but we love it! What a guy. Brisa's such a cutie! Someday...Soon...we will have our own blog! We love you!
Mandy, Emma, Clay, and Charity
Man girl, first the sock monkeys now the tutu, you are putting me to shame with all your mom creativeness! Darling pics.
Post a Comment