Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dress-up Fun







Garon's Grandparents for each Grandchild's 3rd birthday make dress up clothes for them. This year Garon got the jackpot. He recieved handmade leather vest and chaps for a cowboy outfit, plus the whole works: hat, holsters with play guns, cowboy boots. He is totally in love with being "Cowboy Garon". He also got a superhero cape that has a big "G" on the back, and he also got a cheetah outfit. He loves to pretend and play dress-up. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!! We love you.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, that is awesome! They are so detailed--very cool! I bet he is LOVING the cowboy outfit, what a cutie!

Lawther family said...

Horray, I was thinking that you had to have a blog. Glad you found us. I need to get some dress up clothes for my boys. Looks like Garon had a ton of fun.
And you had a girl! I'm jealous! So are you still up there teaching in ... I forget where?
Anyway, glad you found us! :)

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Look how big your little man is. And your little girl is a doll! Thanks for finding my blog. I'm SO excited to stay in touch with you. Tell your hubby that Jake says hi!