Garon's Birthday Party
Garon had a great day. We invited some close friends and had a train themed b-day party. Garon has been asking for a train set even before Christmas, but Santa was poor and already brought all his Christmas presents. So we told him that he could ask for a train set for his birthday. Thank you income tax return, we were able to get him a very nice one. He wasn't surprised at all because he knew he was getting one. Oh well, he got other nice presents that he was plenty surprised about. Notice the adorable t-shirt that he wanted onl right away (Thanks Jeni)
Side note: I took tons of pictures, but for some reason my camera was on a different setting and they all came out blurry. These pictures were taken after I realized it.







1 comment:
I showed ethan these pictures and he said, "THAT GARON!! I LOVE THAT KID!"
And I love him too!
thanks for inviting us. It was fun to get out of the house.
Post a Comment