Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sock Monkey Fun

I have had been wanting to make these monkeys for over a year now, I have had all the supplies, just never got around to it. Finally, Monday I sat down and started. I couldn't believe how fun it was. I finished Garon's in 2 hours and then on Tuesday I made Brisa's. I had to whip out Brisa's because she really wanted Garon's and Garon was being very possessive of his new toy. The reason why I have been wanting to make these Monkeys for so long is because about a year ago I made Garon his twin size blanket and it has sock monkeys all over it. To complete the package, he needed a monkey on his bed as well.


5 comments:

amy jane carpenter said...

Teach me! teach me! teach me!
Those are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious! Way cute and they remind me of some kids show I've seen where they come alive.

Brooke said...

You are such a cute mom! Those are darling. I bet your little ones love them.

Brooke said...

You are such a cute mom! Those are darling. I bet your little ones love them.

Katie said...

LOVE 'EM! Good job Becca!