Monday, February 4, 2008

Its Official.....




Garon is officially potty trained. Garon will be 3 in March and has finally decided that he wanted to be a "potty" dweller. We tried many things over the past 6 months, but the last technique really worked. It was that or Garon was just ready. Everyone told me that boys are later and harder. I knew Garon would be close to 3 before we had a break through, but I never thought it was going to be this easy. I know it is not the case everytime with every child. We started three weeks ago and Garon is very independent on the matter. I ask him if he needs to go potty and he will tell me yes or no. Alot of the times he just goes all by himself. He has not had one potty accident and has mastered going number 2. I know that only Moms appreicate this subject, but I had to share. We are so excited and will be saving about $20 a month. YEAH!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

YAY!! That is fantastic..what a little man! Hope that you are doing well! We love and miss you!