Happy Valentines Day To All...
I figured that I haven't updated in a while and I think that it is time. I really don't have much to say, but I figured that today would be a great day to express my love to those that will read this and those who have never checked my blog in their life. One would have to be my husband. Since we are utterly poor, we decided this Valentine's we would just be poor and not give each other things. So far we have done that, and even though it is a different Valentine's than in the past, (We got engaged on this day five years ago, spoiled me!!!!) I am really enjoying it. Eventhough I really want the presents and the roses ( I love roses! I love roses), today for me is a time to really be grateful for his love and all that he does for me and my family. I have such an amazing husband. He is kind, sensitive--even when I am being very insensitive--respectful to womanhood, the list just keeps going on and on. He is also very romantic. He has written me more love poems than I can count right now and has always treated me like his princess. On more than one occasion my mother has told me that Gary is not like every other husband; I should feel very blessed to have someone like him come into my life and make it so full. I love him with all my heart, I am a complete wreck when he is away (out of town). I have gotten better though. I hope that this doesn't bore anyone; I am not at all like my husband; I am not very good at expressing myself through writing, but I hope that this expresses what I have felt indside.
I also wanted to let my children know how much they mean to me. They are my life. Eventhough they can frazzle me to no end, they always seem to make me smile and laugh. Garon is always trying to make me proud of him; if it's not going potty, it is putting a puzzle together all by himself. He really is my support through the day with no adults. He is such a big help to me ( when he wants to be). He loves his little sister to no end. He is very protective of her, especially when other kids are trying to hurt her or take something from her. Usually it is Brisa that is doing the hurting or taking, but Garon doesn't ever see it that way. Brisa is my heartbreaker. She is so lovable and sweet. She is a girl alright. She knows what she wants, and she will let you know it until she gets it. She loves giving loves, even to the dog. They are great buds.
The last thank you I have is for everyone that will be reading this, whether it be family or friends or someone that has no interest in reading it, but is: I just wanted to say thank you for touching my life with love. I can think of who might and will read this and I know that each and everyone of you have really touched my life personally somehow, some more then others, but all have. I don't know if that came out right. When I say "some more then others," I am talking about mothers, sisters, best friends, ones that have been a real strength to me in my life. I guess what I am really trying to say is that I love you all. Have a wonderful day and try to spend it with the ones that bring you up.



2 comments:
aaaawwwww......
too sweet!
Thanks for the beautiful blog! We sure love you guys and miss you tons! Hope that you had a fabulous week...we are moved and settling in! Anytime you want to come visit some church sites, let me know! ;)
Post a Comment