Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Taylor Swift meets Cold Play

So my cousins boyfriend shared this with me last week and I totally fell in love with it. Jon Schmidt does an amazing job (well he always does an amazing job) with bringing Taylor Swift "Love Story "and Cold Play "Viva La Vida" together in a wonderful piano arrangement. You are going to love it. Just let it load up first, it is long, but well worth the listen. I PROMISE you are going to love it!

2 comments:

Tifani said...

That was so awesome. I love John Schmidt and we were able to see him a couple of times in concert. He is seriously one talented guy. And hello....talk about the guy playing the cello!!! He played that thing with such natural gusto, wow...that guy needs some attention too.

Katie said...

Luke and I loved this! Thanks for sharing...we are passing it along!