Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 Months Old

Here is my sweet budda baby. He is so big!!!! He is growing up and out way too fast. We are having so much fun with him. Yesterday he rolled over for the first time; (this being the first time because whenever I try to give him tummy time he is trampled by others) it was so fun, both Garon and Brisa clapped like Truper really understood their excitment. Truper is smiling all the time and talks, giggles, and coos quite ferquently. He is very strong baby boy.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!!!!~~~~How fun, I cant believe how big Truper is getting!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the picture with all three together, precious!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

LOVE the pictures! I especially love how he always has his cute little mouth open...like he's just waiting to be fed! It looks like he's getting plenty to eat :) Good work. Good luck with all the stuff you have coming up! Any new developments? When will you know FOR SURE? Oh, and one more random thought...maybe Dave will be getting married soon so we can come home for a visit. Just thinking...wishfully. I guess there's more to it than a trip home for us...I guess. Love ya!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

By the way--methinks I recognize those overalls. If they are the same ones, they went through all of our kids, even Emma! Good memories. Love ya.