SIX Years and still loving it
Today is Gary and my 6 year anniversary. It has been a wonderful weekend so far. We celebrated "our" day yesterday because way too much was in our way today. We got to have the entire afternoon and evening to ourselves(with Truper of course). We went to a movie and then to dinner. Gary and I didn't exchange gifts because money is pretty tight, but after dinner Gary thought it would be fun if we went to a store and picked out something for the other in 20 mins or less. It was fun! Gary got me the A&E Pride and Prejudice and I got Gary the gift set of Oceans 11,12,13. I guess we really love movies. We spent less then $50.00, you can't beat that. It really is all me do, put the kids to bed and start a movie.
Tonight we are going to have a "Family Birthday Party". I got this idea from my bestest friend Tifani. For their anniversary, they had a party as a family to celebrate the birth of their family. Tifani, I totally loved the idea and I hope you don't mind me stealing it.
Any who....here are a couple pictures I found of our special day....six years ago

.
Here is a picture of everyone that was at the temple waiting to take a picture
I hope to never forget this day.....I love you sweetheart



4 comments:
Oh, I miss your face! Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a magical day. And the family birthday party was my mom's idea...she always gives me good ideas.
I love you!
Tifani
Happy Anniversary!! So glad that you got to spend it having fun together! We love and miss you!!!
Oh..and we totally hear you about putting the kids to bed and then popping in a movie! (or at least watching t.v.)
You're so lucky not to be embarrassed to post wedding pictures. I'll have to do that in Nov (it'll be #15 for us) but have to tweak them a bit since my dress SUCKS. I admit I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC a lot because I love looking at all the pretty wedding dresses (though they're all sleeveless and strapless). I also laugh that people spend 4K-20K on a DRESS. I can see $2,000 or less, and if it's $2,000 it better be a great dress. But even $2,000 seems way to steep. But on that show, they make $2,000 feel all cheap-skate-like. But anyway, I got off on a tangent because I am supposed to be getting ready for church. Crap, Christian has been in the tub and I better wash his hair or he'll just flood the bathroom. (and I have a blog too that allows comments. Just sayin')
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment