Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Truper's Blessing

On March 29th, Truper was blessed. His Daddy gave him a beautiful blessing. Thank you to those that were able to attend, it was a wonderful day. We missed those that were not able to make it for reasons that we completely understand, you were in our thoughts.


Sorry for the lack of pictures, again the camera. Grandma has pictures of family with Truper, when I get them I will post them for everyone to see.



Here is Truper in his blessing outfit




Thank you Great Grandmom and Granddad for the beautiful blessing blanket,
it will forever be treasured.

4 comments:

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Too adorable. love the dinosaur! It's a blessingoutfitosaurus.

UnseasonablyWarm said...

By the way, can you change your blog to post comments right away and not wait for approval? No one is posting anything mean or inappropriate. And when they do you can change the setting back to "needing approval".

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Dearest Truper. How can I even begin to say how cute you are????

I'm glad you had a good day!! Dave said he didn't quite make it all the way up there...I'm sorry. That's really sad! At least Grandma and Grandpa were there, right? Oh, and just in case you didn't already know, Dave is coming to Hawaii instead of Grandpa Dustin now...don't freak out. It'll be okay. :) We'll make sure you get your fun in the sun!

Love you!

Tifani said...

Oh...I miss you! Truper is adorable.