Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Garon's Birthday

For Garon's Birthday he requested that we go bowling. So we did!!!! Since Grandpa and Grandma were in town for Truper's blessing they were kind enough to stay and celebrate Garon's birthday with him the very next day. We had a blast. Before we went bowling we went to a birthday lunch at Applebees (Garon's choice). After bowling we had pizza for dinner then cake, ice cream, and presents. Thank you everyone for wishing Garon a happy birthday and making his day special. I just hope we can make it through one more year of him wanting his birthday; he is already asking us when is he going to turn 5 ( if he only knew that being young is so much more fun then getting older and have responsablilities).

Sorry about the fuzziness , but camera was giving me problems. Grandma took much better pictures of Garon blowing out candles and presents. Sorry!!






This is what Truper thought of all the bowling

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Garon's "Claymation" Car Cake
(I was low on time)










2 comments:

Mandy + Aubrey said...

That looks like one fun birthday party! I'm so glad Robert and Klaire were there to celebrate. I love the picture of Grandma holding Truper...of course! You look great, too! Being un-pregnant agrees with you. (not that you looked bad before, but you know what I mean!) Such a cute family!

Brooke said...

Okay so if you were low on time and still made that awesome cake then I'm the worst mother ever. I went and bought a 6 dollar cake and called it good!Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big our boys are. Now tha I'm in UT we may just have to arrange a reunion!