Truper: 1 month old
I can not believe that one month has already passed us by. It just seemed like yesterday I was fat as a cow, waddling around. Then he came and we were not able to bring him home. Looking back it is all a blurr to me. I am so grateful that he is well and breathing on his own. He is growing rapidly and getting stronger everyday. He held his head up on his own for it seemed like 1 min, it was a long time. He is definately going to be another brown-eyed beauty. Now we have three, we wanted a blue-eyed baby, but I guess I am too dominate :) We sure to love our brown-eyed beauties, we call them little chocolate pieces of heaven.
We love our Truper




5 comments:
I CAN NOT believe he is already 1 month old!! Time sure does fly, doesn't it?!
I am so glad that he is healthy and home with his momma and family!
Oh my goodness, i'm going to SCREAM!!! I want to hold him SO BAD!!!! He is completely, totally, and in all ways adorable. I'm trying to keep my mind off missing his blessing, but not succeeding very well.
Once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your help regarding one certain dog...Just a few more days!! Love you!
I am so sad I can't hold him and chew all over him.
He's beautiful. I'm glad that everything turned out great
We have the opposite problem. I'm brown eyed, but Chrsitian is hazel like Chris and Mikelle is blue eyed, and none of us are. The blue is a recessive gene.
Post a Comment