Monday, March 2, 2009

Offically a "Well Baby"

Truper is offically off his oxygen. Hooray!!!!! He had a doctors appointment on friday. He got to see the doctor that saw him the most in the NICU and he told me that if he didn't know his history he would wonder why this baby was on oxygen. His lungs sound perfect and he is growing like crazy. He is already 9 pounds and eating like a champ. We are so grateful that we have a healthy baby. Thank you to all who kept him in your prayers these last couple of weeks. You will definately be blessed. We love you all!!!

6 comments:

Mandy + Aubrey said...

He DOES look a TON like Garon! He is so so so so cute! I love his chubby little cheeks. Hooray for Truper! What a relief for you to finally have him all to yourself and not have to share him with an oxygen tank! It kills me to think about how big he's going to be before we can see him :( At least we have blogs! Love you!

Katie said...

So glad that he is better!! I can't believe how much he looks like Garon! Cute kids!

Brooke said...

Hooray! I am so glad. Congratulations! He is a DOLL!

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Oh, I just want to eat that face!!!!

beadify said...

Congrats on the new baby! It's good to be able to catch up on what's been going on with your family! We are now in Arizona (apparantly your home turf, according to your blog?!?). We moved here from Rexburg almost 7 months ago, when Daniel got hired to teach seminary. Daniel loves his job and we are doing well. I can't believe we are in the high 80s in March, though! I'm afraid for the real Summer! :)

Brooke said...

Wahoo! Gee whiz is that Garon's little brother or something? I'm glad he is well and definitely chunking up! He is wonderfully adorable!