Truper Update...Pictures

Update Monday Febuary 16th
His jaundice has improved and he is off his biliblanket. He is still recieving breathing treatments, which seem to be improving the cracking in his lungs. He is requiring less and less oxygen everyday, but still on constantly. When he can get off oxygen for 24 hours and his feedings get better and better we can bring him home. We hope it can be this week sometime, but we know that this is the best place for him until he can come home healthy and happy and the chances of getting readmitted is slim. These pictures were taken on Saturday. Sorry that I have deprived everyone. These pictures don't do justice to how much better he looks today.




7 comments:
Ahhhhh! He's a cutie! ...Jill
He's Beautiful!! Can't wait for you to have him home!! How are YOU doing?
Hello Rebecca and Family:
Truper is beautiful!!!We will keep him and your family in our prayers. Keep us posted(Ha,HA) If there is anything I can do please let me know!!!-Cherisa
Hello Rebecca and Family:
Truper is beautiful!!!We will keep him and your family in our prayers. Keep us posted(Ha,HA) If there is anything I can do please let me know!!!-Cherisa
Congrats Becca! He is a handsome little man. I hope he gets to come home soon to your family, I am sure he misses you! I hope you are feeling good.
I am so glad things are going well. He looks like a handsome little one. You are in my prayers.
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!! I just want to hold him and snuggle him SO BAD!!! I guess I'm getting a dose of what everyone must have felt when Grant was born so far away. Give him an extra big kiss from his Aunt Mandy. Thanks for the pictures!!! With all you've got going on right now, I don't blame you for not taking tons of time to blog...I'm grateful for what we can get! He looks so precious!!!! We love you and hopefully we can get Joker out of your hair and give you one less thing to worry about!
Post a Comment