Friday, February 20, 2009

"I'm going home"


He's home....OH happy day
It is quite interesting bringing home a baby with oxygen tanks and cords, but we are hoping that he will not require it more then a week. We thank everyone for their loving words and concern. It has been quite a week, and I am glad that it is over. Now it is going to be fun to try to get into the swing of things with 3 kids ( one still being connected to cords).

4 comments:

Katie said...

This is a happy day!! Yay! I am so sorry that he was in the hospital for so long, but so glad that he is home for you guys to love on!!

UnseasonablyWarm said...

So adorable! The cords will be over soon and next thing you know, you'll look back on the pictures and go, "look how wittle he was with his wittle wittle cords!"

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Look at how handsome he is!!! He reminds me quite a bit of what Grant looked like at that age. I can't wait for them to play together. Pretty soon, being six months apart won't seem like anything at all and they'll (hopefully) be best friends! All I've heard about the labor was that it was your easiest so far...any more details coming? Are you recovering okay?

Tifani said...

Yea!! I am so glad that little Truper finally gets to go home. I will continue to pray for his speedy recovery! Love you!