Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally Meeting





It has been quite difficult for Garon and Brisa to not being able to meet their baby brother. It was a happy occasion when they were able to finally get their hands on him.
(I am going to have my hands full, wish me luck)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am so happy they finally got to meet him!! Good luck and let me know how having 3 kids goes...only a few months left and I'll be in the same boat! YIKES!!

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Beauutiful beebee! Mikelle was also excited to see!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

You're gonna do just great. Look at your cute family! Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! What a cute baby! I'm so glad he's home. What a relief! Gary mentioned that a nurse was coming to check on him in your home...how often does she come? One more week on oxygen? Hang in there! I remember how good it felt to finally be able to hold Emma without all the tubes and wires attached. I'm sure you're looking forward to that feeling! It looks like the kids are going to be great little helpers. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

How cute are those pictures!!! Toree has been waiting for you to post so pics...Let me know if you need anything!

Adrienne said...

So happy for you guys! I wish I were there. 3 kids I can't imagine!Love you lots.