I guess it is about TIME.....
Hi world....its me, I have finally decided to join you and everyone else that has been neglected. So I was sitting here browsing at everyone's blog and finally reached a decision, I need to update or everyone is going to take me off there friend list and I will have much less people that are interested enough to occasionally peek at my very uneventful blog.
I don't know what it is about the month of September that makes me want to stop doing everything and just slow down. I guess it is because the month of August for us is pretty hectic, and when everything is all said and done, I just want to stop. I am sorry that one of those things was my blog. I can't promise that I am going to update all the time, but I do promise that it will not be 6 weeks before I post again. So to give an update about what is going on in our life:
Gary is head strong in his master's program and really enjoying it...it has been quite an adjustment having him gone all day and then come home a lock himself up in the computer room until midnight. I can't complain too much, I know others that have had to go through much worst.....I at least get to bug him when I want too.
Garon is growing like a weed and is becoming more and more independent everyday. Anywhere I go and Garon's age comes up, people can't believe he is only 3, they think with how tall he is he should be 5. I just have to keep telling myself that I am so grateful he is still my little boy.
Brisa is so 2. Her birthday is next month and oh does she deserve to turn a new year. She acts like it, why shouldn't she finally get to be it. She amazes me with all the new words she is able to say everyday. I just love this stage of learning. She definantly is our little princess.....she acts like it is everyway.
***Now before I update on myself, I need to first apologize for any offense that might be taken by what I am about to update on. Offense meaning that I haven't really made it public, and that only reason why is pure laziness on my part. I can think of a few people who will read this an be quite hurt that they were not the first ones to know:
I am pregnant, due in Febuary. I will find out what I am having next week and I will let all know!!!!!! Other then that I am just enjoying being a mommy and getting to play with my kids all day everyday!!!!
I hope that no one disowns me, because I am truly sorry for not updating sooner.



7 comments:
Glad that you are back blogging. Congrats on the pregnancy.
Congratulations! You are a great mommy, this new little one is a lucky baby.
I can't believe you're already that far along! I'm sure it's seemed like plenty of time for you, but it seems like it's coming up fast. I can hardly bear that we'll just barely miss him/her!! Why can't your baby be born in, oh, say, early January? Oh, the injustice of this world. I"m so excited to find out what it is!!! Grant will either have a little boy cousin to play with or a little girl cousin to annoy like crazy. You have to post TONS of pictures!! We need to see a preggo shot, too. C'mon now. I know, I'm demanding, but that's what you love about me, right? BTW, good job on posting again. Way to be. You ARE alive!!! I need to call you. Let's chat. What day is your appt? How's Gary's book coming along? So many questions...
hOORAY!!!!
Oh my gosh, I was starting to wonder if you were still alive! Hooray, you are! CONGRATS on the new baby! That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear what it is!
Congrats! That is so awesome.
Wow! You kept your pregnancy a good secret. so do you know what you are having yet? I am so happy for you, you are such a great mom.
don't worrry about the blogging, I think everyone needs to take a break now and then, and you being pregnant that is the perfect excuse. :)
Post a Comment