Boys will be Boys
Garon has always been a very active little boy. Just about everyday he tears apart my couches and makes whatever his imagnation holds that day. Today he made a diving ramp. I know, I know, I know: WHERE IS HIS MOTHER. I love the saying: Boys will be Boys. He is just so fun. Well, I guess he was done playing because this is what I can to find. Isn't it so sweet to see your little boy actually stop without being told too. I love it.





2 comments:
Aaawwww! I miss our little Garon so much! What a cutie. I agree, boys will be boys. Are you feeling better? That stinks that you had to go to the hospital! I'm sorry!
Okay first of all its been a while. A) That is exactly how my living room looks right now! B) Congrats on the pregnancy and it being a boy. Hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment