Summer has started.....
Last Saturday we had our towns' parade. It was so fun. This is Garon's 3rd parade that he can remember so he knows the drill. Brisa on the other hand, experienced this for the first time. She really caught on about the candy throwing. It was really fun to watch them cheer and dance for the floats. This parade really brought back alot of memories for me growing up in Gilbert and watching the Gilbert Days parade everyyear. I wish we could go back to that time, the town was smaller and Gilbert Days were so much fun.








7 comments:
looks like fun. Looks like it is getting warmer there huh?
You are such cute parents to take your little ones to parades. We just had our Summerfest (Orem's celebration) and I did nothing. Isn't that horrible. Maybe one day I will be good like you guys. Cute pics of the fam!
So cute. So it finally decided it wasn't winter anymore. That is a good thing. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Fun! I'm loving the pigtails. Maybe if we grow Trey's hair out. I'm jealous of the parade though. I would have to strap Trey in his little harness (yes he has a harness) and hold on for dear life if we did that here.
So cute, hey my hubby Brandt served his mission in AZ. Do you remember an Elder Knowlton? He ws in Gilbert and a ton of other little towns around there. He would have been on his mission from 95' to 97'. I know we're old!! Do you know any Montgomery's either?
Gilbert days...yes! I am not a big parade person but I do love gilbert days. Fun times. Your kids are adorable!
Hey these are cute! By the way, you can check out some of the pictures we got over the weekend of your kids on my photography blog. Have a good day! See you friday?
Post a Comment