10 Interesting Things about Me Tag
1) I once had a car named Winkle.
2) I used to do a decent impression of goatboy from Saturday Night Live; only a very few of those who will read this post have ever had the privelege of hearing it.
3) I raised rabbits in my back yard until their air conditioning unit malfunctioned (also while growing up in Arizona).
4) I broke both my arms on the same homicidal swingset.
5) I used to go country dancing every Wednesday night during college (only while trying to impress my future husband). Which is not a "Cowboy"
6) Friends sometimes describe my frequent laughing fits as the sound of seals barking.
7) I am 1/4 Dutch.
8) Growing up, I always loved the Manti temple best, which is where I ended up getting married eventhough no one I or my husband knows lives anywhere close.
9) I have almost every Anita Stansfield book ever written.
10) I am too modest to write this for myself, so my doting husband wrote it for me.
Tagged: Amy, Mandy D. ( I just want to help you get a post), and anyone else that want to.



3 comments:
You guys are too cute!!!
I love these!!
Just checking--I am Mandy D, right? Just for your information, we have one whole post on our blog, thank you very much! We went with Aub's address...
dustintravelingcircus.blogspot.com
Love ya, Bec!
Post a Comment