"Ben 10" birthday
Garon has recently grown very fond of the cartoon "Ben 10". I couldn't understand why, we don't even have cable. He saw a commerical for it and asked his Grammy to start recording it, and now we have a Ben 10 monster....or I mean Alien monster :) Anyways, he kept telling me he wanted a Ben 10 birthday cake and I kept trying to derail him, but I did not win. He absolutey loves everything about it....he even will tell me all about the omintrix (I don't even know how to spell it, but he knows how to say it perfectly). He got an omin...thingy and 5 of the guys to go with it. He is loving it and he spends all his time lately playing Ben 10. Ladies with little boys....if you don't already know about Ben 10, consider yourself warned.
The Birthday BOY
My sad attempt at a "Ben 10" cake
The Birthday BOY
My sad attempt at a "Ben 10" cakeI mean look at it ( totally lopsided) one of these days...one of these days
This was a special birthday party. Garon got to have his cousins come. Right now they live just 45 mins away, but they usually live very far away....in Hawaii. It was sure special to have them over, because we know in a few months they will not be this close... *sigh*
Truper having enjoyed samplings of the frosting
This was a special birthday party. Garon got to have his cousins come. Right now they live just 45 mins away, but they usually live very far away....in Hawaii. It was sure special to have them over, because we know in a few months they will not be this close... *sigh*
Truper having enjoyed samplings of the frostingTru looks like he has a long mulet in this picture, that is just Brisa behind him.
Just thought I throw this one in....Here is the story:
Truper goes into my cupboard in the kitchen, pulls out this metal bowl and....
SITS IN IT!!!!
VERY SILLY BOY
More pictures to come...my coolest sis-in-law took pictures, my camera died!!!!
Just thought I throw this one in....Here is the story:Truper goes into my cupboard in the kitchen, pulls out this metal bowl and....
SITS IN IT!!!!
VERY SILLY BOY
More pictures to come...my coolest sis-in-law took pictures, my camera died!!!!



3 comments:
I love the picture of Truper sitting-- It seriously made me laugh what a funny little guy- wish I could see him do it in person.
How cute! The cake looks great...and I can completely relate with the Ben 10 thing. Teryk LOVES it and Trent enjoys watching it too (even at night when Teryks asleep, haha). Teryk got two more Ben 10 aliens for his birthday to add to the other two from Christmas and he loves them! I can't believe Garon is five, that is just craziness! Happy B-day little guy!
If he likes to sit in the bowl, hopefully potty training won't be too hard. Just make sure to wash the bowl after that....
Post a Comment