Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oatmeal FUN!!!!

Let me tell you something very interesting about my baby boy: He has to feed himself, it doesn't matter what it is, I or anyone can't feed him. He also has to have a bowl or plate and eating utensil in order for him to eat. If you try to do anything else that is not in the above directions you will be screamed at and heads will roll !!!!!
It is a good thing he likes bathtime so much, because he sure does get alot.

6 comments:

Tifani said...

Gosh, I am still trying to get Kade to feed himself. He is so uninterested in food unless it is pizza. You are lucky!

Mandi said...

Touko's the same! But we actually encourage it. I think nature has her way to ensure babies will start eating solids! Even though it usually means they eat gross stuff of the ground!!

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Cute little man! Fun when they think they can do things by themselves but really it just makes for more work for moms. This is what its all about I guess. He is growing so big

Adrienne said...

Truper is getting so big- and I'm missing it. What a cuttie!

Brooke said...

Love it! Jack is almost 2 and still looks like this when he eats sometimes.

The Webber's said...

hahaha - thank you for posting this! You are such a wonderful mother, my goodness! Not only do you let him feed himself - you let him do it completely CLOTHED! I'd have expected each meal for him to be stripped down to a diaper :) But he's getting close to a year now so it's normal for him to do this! Plus he's got older siblings to show him what to do and he doesn't want to miss out on anything, right?!