Truper is a "BIG BOY"
Truper turned 9 months old 1 week ago and I can't believe all the things he thinks he needs to do now:
* Eat anything he can get his hands on, and it doesn't matter that he only has 2 teeth, he will find a way to munch and munch it until it is the right size to finally swallow
*He will let go of whatever he was holding on to and just stand there like he has been doing it for years.
*He plays "SO BIG", I just say who is "So Big" and he will raise his arms above his head.
*I am trying to teach him "hi" and "bye". When he wants to say "hi" he usually just put his arm out high and grunts, but now he will open and close his hand.
*He says "Momma" and "Dadda"
*He climbs our stairs; which scares me to death, because Brisa fell down them like 3 times and they are SOOOOO steep.
And the most surprising of it all is:
*He is taking steps now. His favorite game is to walk from one person to another person. He will do about 5-7 steps at a time.
This was the child that I didn't want to even crawl and now he is almost a full blown toddler, I don't know what I am going to do when he finally figures it out and will be running.



2 comments:
Crazy boy! He's entirely too much cheek to be walking around! That, and he's too young. Hasn't anyone explained this to him. It's a good thing you're a super woman, Becca.
Post a Comment