Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunny Days... Pink Party....First day of school


We have had alot happen in the last week that I thought it would be best just to lump it all into one massive post.

First...Sunny Days
I have to post about this because it rarely seems to happen in Idaho, especially in November. We have had quite a mild start of November. The other day it was 60 degrees and sunny. A perfect day to go to the park and enjoy the last fews days of warmer sunshine days. Truper was totally enjoying the fact that Mommy was letting him play in the dirt. He was in hog heaven. I was very surprised that he wasn't shoveling all the sand into his mouth, he was just making mud with all the slobber that was dripping from his mouth. He was having a ball. As you can see from the pictures , it is not going to be very long until this little guy is going to be walking on his own. My bet is that he will be walking my Christmas, we will see if I am right!!!

Next...Brisa's Birthday Party


The Birthday Girl on the morning of her Birthday


Sorry it has taken me so long to post about Brisa's birthday. I made her wait two days after her big day to have cake and presents. The reason was because we didn't have anyone that was going to be able to come until the weekend so thus the reason we had it two days later ( it was torture, I know).


About 2 months ago, Brisa told me what she wanted her birthday cake to be: A TRACTOR. I was like oh, okay....What color do you want it to be: PINK. So I made her a PINK TRACTOR. It was really fun. Brisa right now is really into PINK. Everything has to be PINK. The cake was PINK, the ice cream was PINK. We had a PINK party.


Eventhough mommy and daddy didn't give Brisa very much for her big day, she sure was spoiled by everyone else. I would have to say that Grandma and Grandpa Dustin out did themselves this year. For all their grandkid's 3rd birthday they give them dress-up clothes that they make and put together. Brisa is sure enjoying her princess outfits and other fun clothes. Thank you, for making Brisa's day.Truper just wanted the BOX




Last....First day of Preschool

So Garon is part of a Co-op, Joy school preschool and today was the first day. He was so excited, he couldn't contain himself. He was just so excited that Mommy finally got him a backpack and it was TRANSFORMERS....He is addicted to TRANSFORMERS!!!! I am so happy that we are able to be part of this group and it seems like it is really going to work out just fine.

3 comments:

Angie said...

How cute! I love the pink cake. That might be nice to go back down to two kids for a few hours :) Trooper is growing up so fast, Swift is already turning one next month.

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Pink TRACTOR???? That's the cutest thing ever. I'm so sad we missed it!!!! I need to call you. We have to get together for my birthday! Is Saturday your RS thing? LOVE the pictures from the park! We will see you SOON!!!!

Brooke said...

Awesome cake! Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe our boys will be in kindergarten next year!