My Beautiful Babies
About 2 weeks ago, we went down to Arizona to visit family and friends and attend a wedding of a very special person. We had want you would call an "experience". Without going to much into the trip, let me just say that Truper had an ear infection and was not himself, and all the kids were missing their Daddy....but I would have to say that I was the one missing him the most.
While we were down there, we thought it would be smart to get pictures of the cousins on my side of the family. My sister knows a great photographer and I think she did a great job with what she had to work with. I just have pictures of my kids together and when I get the rest I am hoping to be able to post a great picture of all my kids with my niece and nephew.
I hope you enjoy what I have so far....I am definately in love with them, now just to get them printed and put in frames is a whole different story.








7 comments:
Cute! Gotta love those big brown eyes, they will be heart breakers!
cute pictures of your kids o holy cow brisa growing up she look like young lady she totaly look different from when i was in nursury with her
hey sorry i found this blogspot on your facebook i hope you don't mind
LOVE love love the one of Truper. And the last one shows their personalities perfectly! Love it! Come check out the pictures on our blog and tell me what you think...I'm no professional, by a long shot, but I had SO much fun editing them and playing around! Fun, fun, fun. I'm so excited to see the ones Amy took! We had a great weekend with you guys! See you soon. Drive safe!
Oh my!!! Your kids are getting ridiculously big! I just want to grab Truper's cheeks and squeeze em. Cute pictures. Sounds like the drive was a ton of fun....
Oh sure,....don't include any with their most awesome cousins in the world! :sniff: :sniff:
Cute!
Post a Comment