Just some kids being GOOFY
Just to let anyone who keeps up with our blog, this is proof that we are alive and well. I have been a major slacker, and the only reason for it is that we are just mainly hanging out this summer, not much going on; and not much to document. Today we had a photoshoot and I thought these pictures are definately worth documenting. The kids love getting there picture taken, I on the other hand do not ;) Enjoy!!!











7 comments:
Cute!!! Look at how big Truper is.. OH MY HECK, where has the time gone???
Cute! They lok so happy! Well, it's not 113 there today like it was for us, so I'd be smiling too! :-)
Truper is HUGE and SO CUTE! Brisa is BEAUTIFUL! Garon is ADORABLE!!! The best part...I get to see them SOON!!!
All those beautiful brown-eyed children! I just want to squeeze them.
What a bunch of beautiful brown-eyed children! I just want to squeeze them all.
Precious!!! Can't believe how big your kids are - i'm blown away! Adorable family though!!
You have some cute kids! I miss Truper :> No wonder I couldn't find your blog earlier, I thought you said JUST in chaos :> Oh well, by the way if you want an invitation to Touko's "baby book" blog, just let me know your gmail/email address.
Post a Comment