Saturday, June 13, 2009

4 months

Truper turned 4 months yesterday. He is such a good baby, we are really enjoying him. He babbles, coos, and giggles. He is in the process of cutting his two bottom teeth, which brings on alot of fussiness, but I guess that is just life.

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him..sometime! :) Love ya!

Lawther family said...

Teeth already! My boys don't get teeth till around one.
He is so cute.

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Put up more nakedness pictures. For some reason, Chris has a real problem with it and I love how it bugs me. He'll come home and Christian will just be in underwear or wearing a T-shirt and undies and Chris immediately has him get pants on. Why?! It's 110 degrees and why mess up perfectly good clothes? (the other day I went outside after dark with a long T and garment bottoms to get something out of the driveway, and it just buuuuuugggged him. lol