Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Fort

We got some much packable snow in just a few days that it made for perfect Snow fort making. Garon was so happy to have Daddy home for two weeks that they couldn't let it all pass without a day of building a fort. Garon absolutely loved it, he is our little snow monkey, he doesn't mind it one bit (Brisa on the other hand is completely opposite, she would be just happy in AZ)




2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so sad we don't have any snow! Never thought I'd say I'm jealous of SouthEast Idaho snow! It looks like you had an awesome Christmas and you'll have a fun winter!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

That looks like so much fun....NOT! J/k, it really does look fun, but I'm not so much missing the snow, I must admit! Love all the pictures! We miss you guys. I hope Joker's not being a pest...promise me you'll tell me if he is! We appreciate you guys so much! We own you one, BIG TIME!!!