January Days in Idaho

Last Weekend we had an amazing snow storm. It was the perfect snow, just cold enough to produce snow and warm enough to REALLY play in it. On Saturday the kids decided that they needed to be outside with Daddy while he shoveled, even Brisa joined to party (she is not a snow bunny like Garon, she only lasted 15 minutes :) )

Garon has been asking all winter to build a snowman and it would of been a bummer to pass up perfect snowman snow. I wish that I got a video of them making it, because it was quite humorous watching Gary trying to get the middle portion of the snowman up. Garon was quite pleased with himself that he made the head and Daddy made the "bum". It was the perfect way to spend some of our Saturday.
(Aub and Mandy, here's proof that Joker is still alive)




5 comments:
Gee whiz that is quite a BIG snowman. Looks like they had a lot of fun making it. I'm sure mom was just inside enjoying the warmth! How are you feeling by the way? 21 days left, I'm sure you feel like you're ready for the baby now!
Man, in Arizona, we don't even know what snow is! Ha ha j/k
Cool stuff! I'm jealous. If it could at least be 10-20 degrees colder around here I could deal with it. Oh well. Anyway, is that your dog? Also, I don't even know what your house looks like. Picture please! ...Jill (p.s.ARIZONA SUCKS!)
that is one huge snowman, it make me miss the snow.
I hope you are feeling well and that all goes well with baby. :)
Every time we drive by your house Gunnar gets so excited to see Garons snowman. I am so jealous. Only 14 days left, If the raspberry thing doesn't work huh? hope all is well. Oh I wanted to add you to our blog I hope that is ok?
Post a Comment