Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Fun Night

So yesterday it finally snowed. We woke up to about 1-2 inches of fresh powder. It was so beautiful. It started to feel like Christmas finally. To celebrate the snow, we wanted to make snowman sugar cookies, but I could not find my recipe, and I will not make any other sugar cookies. For family night we decided to go with plan "B". We made rice krispie snowmans. It was so fun. The kids really loved it, because they we able to get right into the action. Here are some pictures of there creations, including Gary's, I think he might of enjoyed the activity more then the kids.

note: Try to ignore Brisa's extremely dirty face, I promise it was clean when we started.










Gary's Creation

Every Little girl needs an older brother to tease her!!! :)

4 comments:

The Webber's said...

Looks like fun! And I have to tell you, in the last picture you posted of Garren putting it in her hair - Brisa is totally making a face like her mom! :)

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Ha Ha Ha. We laughed so hard when we saw Gary's "creation"! Looks more like a snow/swamp beast/thing to me! Gary's always good for a laugh. What a cute idea! We might have to try this ourselves.

Poor Brisa. I totally sympathise with her! Big brothers. What can ya do?

Katie said...

Fun! And can I just say HOW much Brisa is starting to look like you?! Spitting image..too cute!

UnseasonablyWarm said...

basically, gary's creation is what we will look like if we eat too many rice krispie treats. Actually, i feel like that right now.