Batman...Oh I mean Garon Dancing!!!!
So let me explain a few things first before you watch. Gary and I have been watching "So you think you can dance", whose not right!!!! Garon is usually in bed before it comes on, but the last few times he has been up. On results nights, when they do their solos, whenever, or whatever Garon is doing he runs into the Living Room and breaks out in dance. We can't decide if it is break dancing or just a mix between that and Modern. But whatever it is he totally was having fun tonight with it. But instead of doing it with "So you think you can dance" (because it is not on until tomorrow) he was being Batman turning into Spiderman. (Don't ask me, we all know about 3 year olds, what an imagniation!!!!) Anyways enjoy. Sorry there is no music, I guess he had music in his head, and I have no idea what it was:)
***If only they would let 3 year olds try-out, I think he has a great chance ;)
I guess Brisa needed music to do her moves, because she has them!!!
***I hope it was as entertaining for you as it was for me, I tend to be pretty bias!!!



8 comments:
I love it! I think they both totally would win a baby version of the show. Garon has some moooves
Hahaha! I got a kick out of that. His cape seemed to be getting in the way of his moves, though!
I can see how you could get Garon confused with Batman...looks like he got some of those smooth Dustin moves!
Okay, our kids are identitcle. Brisa and Sage sound the same, and their hair is similar, Jaxon has those same pajamas and is obsessed with batman. They both are the same age and look alike. Jake and I watched that video and were a little freaked out by the whole thing. Jaxon kept asking if that was his friend...we of course told him yes. So, CUTE KIDS! : )
Garon looks like is he break dancing and trying to do those spin things on his head. You should start training him now for his debut on So You Think You Can Dance!
So funny, I love it!
Awesome!!! Trey is into the whole breakdance thing right now too. We looked up break dance videos on youtube and he loved it for all of 30 seconds. These boys sure are funny!
That is hilarious. You know he's not half bad. I think he will dance circles around everyone at stake dances.
Post a Comment