Thursday, July 31, 2008

ALL ABOUT GARON


Name/Meaning behind it: Garon Kade Dustin. We were trying to make a name out of his Daddy's name: Gary, so we have both heard of the name Garon and thought it was a really great name. Gary also had one of his favorite mission companions named Garon. His middle name he got just because we thought it was a fun name.



Age: 3, born March 30, 2005



Nicknames: Boo ( don't ask, it just happened)



Favorite Activity(-ies): Playing in his sandbox, playing make believe with a blanket ( you would be surprised at all the things one can do with a blanket), Arts and Crafts (that is what he calls it)



Favorite Food(s): Pizza and Macaroni and Cheese



Least Favorite Food(s): Anything he hasn't tried before. Once he tries it he usually likes it.



Favorite Music: Loves superhero theme songs, anything with drums, guitars, or piano.


Favorite Toy(s): Thomas the train set, hot wheels car tracks, his little sister


Favorite Book(s): Disney books, Berenstein Bears, Superhero books



What makes me happy: When I get my way:) Having all my parents attention, playing a fun game.


What makes me sad: Scary parts in movies, when I fall down and get hurt.


Tag: Ethan, Dustin Kids, Savannah, Trey, and Jaxon

4 comments:

Brooke said...

This was so stinking cute! It seriously seems like just yesterday that our little guys were toddling around church while we counted down the days until Nursery! ITs crazy how time goes by so fast!

Tifani said...

I forgot his middle name was Kade. I guess you did pick it first. :) Email me sometime because I have your email written down wrong.

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

that's such a cute blog! Can't wait to see you!!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Okay, so I totally forgot about this. Did you mean OUR Dustin kids? If so, I'll get right on it!

What a cute post about Garon. He's such a sweet little guy! We miss him.