I have finally found time.....
Or...I guess I just created some. I have been wanting to get into Digi Scrapbooking for a long time now, but never had a photoshop program or the knowledge to do so. Well thanks to my in-laws, I was able to get the program. Then the road block was knowledge and time. Well the knowledge finally came to me and I guess I create time (in other words, I neglect other things like, housekeeping, and have fun on my computer) I really enjoy it and am having such a blast. I made a promise to myself that I would not start any of Brisa's pages until I have a good chunk of Garon's done. So this sample of layouts only protray Garon.






1 comment:
You did such a good job Becca! I am really impressed with your creativity. I really struggle with creating unique pages but you are excellent at it. I love all of the pages! It really is addicting isn't it!
Post a Comment