




Brisa's Birthday Cake that I made
Even though Brisa's B-day is today we had a family B-day party yesterday. Brisa has been sick, but she sure did a good job at trying to enjoy her birthday party. Not many smiles, but I think some pictures are pretty cute though. The pictures really tell everything. Garon was a big help in opening up Brisa's presents and playing with Brisa's gifts. He doesn't care that mainly all of them are extremely girly colors. We love birthdays around here.
6 years ago



2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRISA!! Hope you had a fab day! You did a great job on the cake! miss you babe!
Happy Belated Birthday to Brisa. The cake turned out beautiful. That must have taken forever to make! Sorry it took me forever to leave a comment. I do look at your blog all of the time though. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment