Monday, July 9, 2007

Well, I finally did it!!!

I can't believe I have accomplish such a task: creating my very own blog. I hope that I will be able to keep up with it. Life is very eventful up here in Idaho. I bet some of up are wondering why I am living in Idaho. Some days I wonder the same thing. My husband and I attended school up here and have graduated. I think it is the earth's magnetic forces that are keeping us here. My husband is teaching English and ESL at a local JR. High and soon to be pursuing a masters. ( You will notice that I have no English ability in my writing, I can't spell worth beans or form complete sentence.) Anyhow, we are loving our life right now, who knows where we will be in 5 years

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah!! I am so excited that you joined us...now for the fun!! Haha!! I miss you and can't wait to see you in August!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You are going to become a complete addict. Just wait and see! All other projects will be left in the dust so that you can post on your blog.